FREE Seminar - Social Marketing: Hype or Hope
FREE Seminar - Social Marketing: Hype or Hope?
January 13, 8am - 11am
You've heard all about social media, the buzzwords, the hype and how-to's... Finally, a seminar for people who want a practical guide on what it really takes to run a successful social media campaign.
- Is social media a right fit for you?
- Is there enough community interest?
- What is the time commitment involved?
- And many more questions on what's necessary for a successful social marketing campaign.
SEATS ARE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 50 REGISTRANTS
|Registration and Networking
8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
|10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
||One-on-one time as needed
I. Execution is the key to being successful in popular social outlets like Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn. You'll need:
- Top of mind awareness
- Evangelistic marketing
II. Web is the hub
III. Turning social networking into revenue
- Changing Landscape
- Staying ahead of the curve
- The necessary resources
|First Amherst Complex
4242 Ridge Lea Road
Amherst, NY 14226
View Larger Map