360 CMS Help
Add New Menu Item
Watch the Video!
After you've created the page you will be linking to:
- Access Website>Menus
- Click the Edit button next to desired menu
- Select the Add Item button in the top right of the grey box on the left of your screen
- Enter a Label. This will be the name of the menu item that you will see on the public view of the website
- The Parent, if applicable, is where your new menu item will show up beneath on the public view. To set, select the drop-down and click the appropriate, existing menu item.
- Select a Page by clicking the None Selected text
- Scroll your list and click the Select button next to the appropriate page
- Click the Create New Menu Item button
- Be sure to save the menu when you are done