FREE Seminar - Social Marketing: Hype or Hope
FREE Seminar - Social Marketing: Hype or Hope?
March 24th, 8am - 10am (open until 11 for 1 on 1)
You've heard all about social media, the buzzwords, the hype and how-to's... Finally, a seminar for people who want a practical guide on what it really takes to run a successful social media campaign.
- Is social media a right fit for you?
- Is there enough community interest?
- What is the time commitment involved?
- And many more questions on what's necessary for a successful social marketing campaign.
SEATS ARE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 50 REGISTRANTS
|Registration and Networking
8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
|10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
||Optional - One-on-one time as needed
I. The Hype is what makes social media like Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn top of mind.
- Where has social media come from, where is it going
- Community brand awareness
II. The Hope
- Changing Landscape
- Staying ahead of the curve
- The necessary resources to make it work
|First Amherst Complex
4242 Ridge Lea Road
Amherst, NY 14226
View Larger Map